MEDICAL-GRADE TOENAIL CLIPPERS
• Works well for problematic toenails and fingernails
• Padded grip and long handle provide maximum leverage
• Rust-proof surgical stainless steel
• Compact design
• Concave tip for precise trimming
• Sharp yet safety
• Double spring
• Soft non-slip grip
• Professional quality
1. Before cutting thick toenails, soak them in warm water for 5 minutes to soften your nails.
2. When cutting the nail with ingrown toenail clippers, the spring on the handle only needs to push up one of them. (The other one is spare).
3. Open the blade of the toenail clippers down to fit the curvature of the nail so that you can cut your nails smoothly.
4. The blade is very sharp. When you are not using the toenail clippers, please put on the plastic safety cover.
5. For patients with severe ingrowth nails, professional treatment is recommended.